Thursday 31 March 2022

Review: I went to fashion week in the metaverse

The day before covering a fashion week in virtual reality felt much like the day before any industry event, only instead of renting outfits and planning travel routes, I was downloading Google Chrome extensions and over-thinking the creation of my digital avatar. (I played it safe in the end, pairing my natural hair and eye color with a cute nautical-inspired top and one raised eyebrow for a permanently skeptical expression.)


from CNN.com - RSS Channel - HP Hero https://ift.tt/BWeHxl3

No comments:

Post a Comment

How States Are Enticing Employers to Help Their Workers Save for College

With college costs high, at least eight states now offer tax credits or deductions for employers that contribute to workers’ 529 accounts. ...