Sunday 26 March 2023

Opinion: My father's experience with frontotemporal dementia makes me grieve for Bruce Willis' family

Like many others, I recently learned of actor Bruce Willis' frontotemporal dementia diagnosis after his family issued a statement that circulated in the media. Unlike many others, I was clearing leftovers from my father's memorial service when I read the news. I had buried my father, Behrooz, earlier in the week. The previous Saturday night in my childhood home, he had died with his hand in mine after losing a long battle with the very same disease. He was 64.

from CNN.com - RSS Channel - HP Hero https://ift.tt/i9fsvBE

No comments:

Post a Comment

How States Are Enticing Employers to Help Their Workers Save for College

With college costs high, at least eight states now offer tax credits or deductions for employers that contribute to workers’ 529 accounts. ...